Sending screenshots is one of the most important requirements for resolving any issues you may have experienced.
While sometimes it may seem useless or unimportant, screenshots have helped us countless times in the past to investigate problems, solve technical glitches and bugs and, most importantly, to appropriately compensate our players for any mishaps.
It is very important that the screenshots depict the entire screen where you are playing, so please do not crop the images before sending them to us. We must be able to see all tabs that were open when the issue occurred, the clock, other programs that were running, everything.
- Please press the Start key on the keyboard, and type Snipping Tool. Select the program Snipping Tool that appears as the search result.
- When the program is opened it will halt the screen temporarily for the screenshot to be taken. On the drop down arrow to the right of the word New, click and select Full-Screen Snip.
- When selected, the program will automatically take a fullscreen image of the screen.
- After this, please hold down the Control (CTRL) key, and while holding it down, press the letter S. This will bring up the menu to save this file. Select the location you would like to save the file (and remember where this is) and save it.
- Forward that image to us as a regular email attachment regarding your current ticket. If you have not yet created a ticket, please create the ticket then reply to the automatic response.
- Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Press the Home and Power/Sleep buttons at the same time. The screen will flash white and the screenshot will be saved in the Gallery or Photos App.
Please consult your device's manual on how to perform a screenshot, as the instructions vary depending on the manufacturer. Usually an image can be captured by pressing the Power/Sleep button along with either the Home or Volume Down keys simultaneously, though it is not guaranteed.