Can’t find your in-game friends? Are you having trouble giving and receiving gifts? The following steps below will hopefully help you resolve this!
Try logging out of your Facebook-linked account, restarting Gold Fish Casino Slots, and logging back into your Facebook-linked account. This will work for most of our Android and iOS players as well.
- Tap on the gear located in the upper-hand corner.
- Tap on “Log Out”.
- Close out your game completely.
- Re-open Gold Fish Casino Slots.
- Sign back into your Facebook-linked account, following the prompts for your credentials.
Hopefully that should fix it! However, if you’re still unable to give or receive gifts, please go to the next step.
Facebook privacy settings can change often and at Facebook’s discretion.
In this step, we’ll check your Facebook privacy settings to make sure you can access your Friends List from Gold Fish Casino Slots.
- Go to the “Apps and Websites” section of your Settings.
- If you are having trouble locating this part of Facebook, here is a link that will take you to that section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Locate Gold Fish Casino Slots from the list shown and tap on “View and edit”.
- In the new window, find where it says “Friends list” and make sure that it is toggled on.
- Restart Gold Fish Casino Slots.
If you’re still unable to give or receive gifts please try the next step.
In this step, we’ll remove Gold Fish Casino Slots from your list of games and re-add it.
If you are on our mobile app, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Gold Fish Casino Slots from your device.
- Go back to the “Apps and Websites” we were on in the above section, Step Two.
- Locate Gold Fish Casino Slots from the list shown and check the checkbox to select the game.
- Tap on the “Remove” button.
Now, we’re going to re-add the game.
- Go to Gold Fish Casino Slots on Facebook.
- Locate “Edit This” and click on it.
- Make sure “Friends list” is toggled on.
- Tap on “Continue as”.
Hopefully that should resolve this issue for you!
If none of the above steps worked, try reaching out to your friends and making sure they have their Friends list option toggled on. If they do, please reach out to us for more help!