AWARDS ARE OF NO INTRINSIC, TANGIBLE, OR MARKETABLE VALUE. THERE ARE NO VALUABLE PRIZES TO WIN THROUGH THIS EVENT. PURCHASE NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND PLAY, BUT MAY INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHERE SUCH GAMES ARE LEGAL. THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EITHER LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Gold Fish One Billion Coin Giveaway Event (the “Game”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Phantom EFX, LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Game, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
- DESCRIPTION/ENTRY PERIOD: This Game begins at 10:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on December 16, 2021, and ends at 10:00 AM CT on December 20, 2021 (“Game Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Game Entry Period, players will have a chance to collect entries through normal gameplay of Sponsor’s Goldfish Slots video game. Entries may be earned through the following methods:
- Spin 10 times = 1 entry
- Collect timed bonus = 5 entries
- Win a tournament = 50 entries
- Win a jackpot = 500 entries.
The chances of receiving an entry may vary from player to player and from spin to spin. After the Game Entry Period, Sponsor will draw at random ten (10) players from all eligible entries. Each randomly selected winner will win 1,000,000,000 coins for use in the Gold Fish Slots video game.
The total value of the award pool for all awards is $0.00.
- DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or around December 21, 2021, Sponsor will select 10 entrants at random from the pool of players that qualify to enter the Game. Each of the winning players will receive 1,000,000,000 coins for use in the Gold Fish Slots video game. Winners will be determined by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Game. Odds of receiving an award depend upon the number of raffle tickets distributed during the Game.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow all of the required steps noted above. The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
- MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the awards from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- AWARDS: All awards consist of virtual coins useful only for play of Gold Fish Slots and cannot be transferred, traded or turned into any item, object or thing of value. For clarification, the virtual coins are the same as the virtual coins given for free to anyone that desires to play Gold Fish Slots and the powerups increase the fun of playing without having any material value. The prizes being awarded have no monetary value, no marketable value, no intrinsic value, and the virtual coins are routinely given to players for free. Ten (10) players will be randomly selected to receive a prize.
General award restrictions (applicable to all awards): All Awards will be made provided that eligible entries have been received to offer the prizes. Awards are non-transferable, and of no monetary value and no substitutions are allowed.
Winners acknowledge that Released Parties (as defined in Paragraph 10) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any award, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Winners will receive reward notifications through an in game pop up in the Gold Fish Slots video game.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- GENERAL RULES: As a condition of entering, entrant agree( and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agent, Administrator and each of their officer, director, employees and agents ("released Parties"), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any award or any item redeemed therewith or any travel related thereto; (b) under not circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant, hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Games or any awar awared, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgemtns, and awards shall be limited to acutal out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding atorneys' fees and court costs.
This Game and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws & regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants in connection with the Game, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of the Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada.
SciPlay Corporation, Attn: Gold Fish New Years Raffle, Phantom EFX, LLC, 900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300, Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing date) the Award winners’ first initial, last name and their city/state, send an email to: email@example.com with the subject line “Gold Fish Level Up Party Winners”. The winners’ list will be available via email until January 21, 2021.
SPONSOR: Phantom EFX, LLC, 900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300, Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
This Game begins at 10:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on December 16, 2021 and ends at 10:00 AM CT on December 20, 2021. Subject to Official rules, available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Gold Fish One Billion Coin Giveaway Rules”.